- Engineering Studies & Energy Audits
- Commissioning & Retro-Commissioning
- Sustainable Design
- Building Energy Modeling
- Acoustical Consulting
- Measurement & Verification
- LEED Consulting & Management
- Professional Planning & Consulting
- Forensic Engineering / Expert Witness
- Plumbing Systems Consulting
- Electrical Consulting
- Mechanical Consulting
LEED Management & Consulting
LEED certified buildings, an average, consume 25 percent less energy and 11 percent less water.
Organizations and building stakeholders are realizing the financial, environmental and market benefits of adopting sustainable principles and practices.
PCD Engineering provides the following green consulting services:
- Green Building Strategy Sessions
- LEED Project Administration
- Corporate/Organizational Sustainability Planning, Training and Implementation
LEED Project Administration
PCD Engineering uses our depth of experience in implementing LEED projects to make your project a success.
We provide expert LEED technical assistance to project teams to answer questions and streamline the LEED application and submittal process. We work with project teams to analyze building system options and strategies to pinpoint the most cost-effective solutions.