- Engineering Studies & Energy Audits
- Commissioning & Retro-Commissioning
- Sustainable Design
- Building Energy Modeling
- Acoustical Consulting
- Measurement & Verification
- Green Building Rating System Consulting & Management
- Professional Planning & Consulting
- Forensic Engineering / Expert Witness
- Plumbing Systems Consulting
- Electrical Consulting
- Mechanical Consulting
- Building Envelope Consulting and Field Testing
LEED, CHPS, Green Globes and EGC, Passive House, Living Building Challenge, WELL Management & Consulting
Green certified buildings, an average, consume 25 percent less energy and 11 percent less water.
Organizations and building stakeholders are realizing the financial, environmental and market benefits of adopting sustainable principles and practices.
PCD Engineering provides the following green consulting services:
- Green Building Strategy Sessions
- LEED, CHPS, Green Globes, EGC, Passive House, Living Building Challenge and WELL Building Standard Project Administration
- Corporate/Organizational Sustainability Planning, Training and Implementation
LEED, CHPS, Green Globes, EGC, Passive House, Living Building Challenge and WELL Building Standard Project Administration
PCD Engineering uses our depth of experience in implementing LEED, Collaborative for High Performance Schools (CHPS), Green Globes and Enterprise Green Communities (EGC), Passive House, Living Building Challenge (LBC) and WELL Building Standard projects to make your project a success.
We provide expert technical assistance to project teams to answer questions and streamline the application and submittal process. We work with project teams to analyze the various rating system options, building system options and strategies to pinpoint the most cost-effective solutions.