- Engineering Studies & Energy Audits
- Commissioning & Retro-Commissioning
- Sustainable Design
- Building Energy Modeling
- Acoustical Consulting
- Measurement & Verification
- Green Building Rating System Consulting & Management
- Building Envelope Consulting and Field Testing FINAL
- Forensic Engineering / Expert Witness
- Plumbing Systems Consulting
- Electrical Consulting
- Mechanical Consulting
- Building Envelope Consulting and Field Testing
Avoid “conventional-but-expensive” solutions through our carefully scrutinized engineering solutions.
Perhaps you are concerned about noise and vibration from mechanical systems such as fans, pumps, cooling compressors, steam, generators, turbines, or electrical equipment?
We provide expert analysis and recommended solutions for these issues thorough use of modeling to mitigate sound from rooftop mechanical equipment, mechanical rooms, elevator and mechanical shafts and control sound between acoustically dissimilar spaces.
We provide acoustical engineering design for mechanical (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems), electrical equipment and elevators in both new construction and existing/retrofit construction.
Our solutions reduce background noise levels and control vibrations to enhance the ambience and quiet enjoyment of all areas of your facility and neighboring properties.
Acoustics and LEED
Interested in how acoustics relates to LEED compliance? PCD is well versed on integrating LEED for Schools acoustical criteria into a project, and can provide advice on achieving LEED acoustical credits.